Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rejuvenate 2 of 3



At one of the HH meetings our president was kind enough to bring in an interesting magazine, which has invoked some inspiration and clarity into the direction I want to go.



I don’t know if I’ll ever be great at throwing pots and casting seems pretty monotonous and boring, but “Art Dolls” are a direction I can see myself going. My enjoyment of painting and drawing figures never spoke more clearly after I read the magazine, and it all just clicked in my head one day.


I like clay… I like figures… I like sewing. DING-DING! We have a winner!

Anyways, on to other things besides my great and glorious epiphany.

A doll named "Matilda" I am working on.

A Day of the dead Catrina with her mask.

I can't wait to bisque fire these, and assemble everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment