Friday, November 4, 2011

New Baby!!!


Yay!! Isn't is beautiful!? We got it in at the Houston House on Wednesday along with a bunch of Duncan glazes and ceramics tools.

I can't tell you how bad I am clawing at my cubicle at work to get out, and go play!!

It's a bit smaller than the old one, which is fine with me, because I never did utilize the entire space in the old kiln. Sadly, it is getting a burial in the basement until we feel like getting it fixed.

A new kiln brings new ceramics classes, which also has me excited! I was also named head of the ceramics committee for the arts center! I'm just exploding with enthusiasm and excitement over here! I really think next year will bring some great possibilities and experiences at the Houston House Arts Center!

I can't wait!

Santa came early at the Houston House!!

Now, I have to go find some clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment